Get some swim, gentlemen.
To be a swimmer, the fastest and easiest way is to take lessons. Get honest with yourself.
Whether you learn swimming for staying healthy, go scuba diving or even join a competition, our coach will teach you individually based on your own progress, at the same time interact with other peers in class.
Fear of water? Our coach is experienced in helping you overcome your fear as well.
What is taught?
Two basic styles are taught in our beginner class:
- Front crawl (freestyle)
- Breaststroke (frog-style)
Even if you already knew the styles, our coach will assess your level and improve your techniques to get you swim better.
Want to learn other techniques such as treading water, butterfly style or backstroke? Tell our coach your preference and he can adapt.
For beginner / intermediate level:
Tai Wan Shan Swimming Pool
Ho Man Tin Swimming Pool
Kwun Tong Swimming Pool
* swim in Lam Tin Swimming Pool in Jan + Feb.
Lai Chi Kok (Mei Foo) Park Swimming Pool
Shing Mun Valley Swimming Pool
Ping Shan Tin Shui Wai Swimming Pool
- Max 6 students per lesson
- 90 mins per lesson
- HKD1,120 for a course of 7 lessons
- For male students aged 14+.
- All male class, not mixed gender.
- Students pay their own entrance fee to pool.
One more thing:
- Our coach is experienced in teaching you get comfortable in the water and stay at a comfortable depth.
- Our coaches can speak English.
- If you don’t know how to swim, don’t go swimming alone.
If you’ve made it to adulthood without learning to swim, it’s never too late. Whatever age you are and whether you are an beginner or looking to improve your stroke technique, we offer a comprehensive programme of lessons so there’ll be always a course to suit you.
Not convinced? Check this out.