Ladies, swim stress-free today!
Ladies we understand your concern. This course is for you. You can attend our swimming lessons with other women and learn to swim from a female instructor.
Swimming is easy and effort-less, and have minimal chances of sports injury. Our coach is experienced in teaching adult students to overcome fear and learn to swim.
Swimming is good for your health, get your lady friends to join and learn swimming together now!
What is taught?
Two basic styles are taught in our beginner class:
- Front crawl (freestyle)
- Breaststroke (frog-style)
Front crawl is not as hard as you think, you can learn to crawl in just a few lessons!
Want to learn other techniques such as treading water, butterfly style or backstroke? Tell our coach and she can help.
The following sessions are available across Hong Kong for Beginner / Intermediate level:
Tai Wan Shan Swimming Pool
Ho Man Tin Swimming Pool
Kwun Tong Swimming Pool
Lam Tin Swimming Pool
Lai Chi Kok (Mei Foo) Park Swimming Pool
Ping Shan Tin Shui Wai Swimming Pool
- Max 6 students per lesson
- 90 mins per lesson
- HKD980 for a course of 7 lessons
- For female students aged 14+.
- All female class, not mixed gender.
- Students pay their own entrance fee to pool.
One more thing:
- Our coach is experienced in teaching you get comfortable in the water and stay at a comfortable depth.
- Our coaches can speak English
- If you don’t know how to swim, don’t go swimming alone.
If you’ve made it to adulthood without learning to swim, it’s never too late. Whatever age you are and whether you are an beginner or looking to improve your stroke technique, we offer a comprehensive programme of lessons so there’ll be always a course to suit you.
Not convinced? Check this out.